- Claw Queen Does Not refill or remove other salons work.
- You appointment will require a 50% NON REFUNDABLE booking fee to be paid. This can be used against your appointment and the balanced paid on the day.
- New Clients will be required to complete a Booking Request Form before booking. This Request form is located in my BIO, on my website or via my linktree .
- There is a 15 minute grace period for appointments anything after that unfortunately your appointment will be canceled. Refer to point below.
- Any appointments canceled on the day, including you being more than 15 minutes late, being called into work, forgetting , not allowing enough time to get to your appointment and anything COVID related, will required your FULL APPOINTMENT cost to be paid. If you do not honor this you will not be allowed to book in with Claw Queen again.
- SICK/COVID : If you are waiting to get a test result back, have been a close contact, experiencing any symptoms including any cold of flu symptoms you must reschedule your appointment. If you arrive to your appointment displaying any symptoms your appointment will be cancelled and full appointment cost charged.
- 48 Hours notice is required to reschedule and not lose your booking fee. If you have given more than this your booking fee can go towards your rescheduled appointment or stay on your account as a credit. It is your responsibility to book in again if you have a booking fee credit with CLAW QUEEN
- NAIL REPAIRS : Are complimentary within the first 3 days if it determined the mistake was made on my behalf . If the correct aftercare has not been followed it will be required to be paid for. $10 PER NAIL./ not including nail art.
(all clients are supplied with a nail aftercare card )
Claw Queen does not take any responsibility to what happens to your nails after you leave her salon.